What is the status of the transatlantic digital relationship in key areas such as data flows, copyright, online rights and upcoming regulation of telecommunications operators and online players? How will BREXIT impact the EU’s ambition to create a Digital Single Market?
On June 27, join CCIA as we sit down with senior U.S. and EU government officials and industry experts for an interactive breakfast panel discussion.
“The Transatlantic Internet Policy Dialogue”
Monday, June 27
8:00am Registration, 8:30am Program
The Park Hyatt Washington
1201 24th Street NW
Moderated by CCIA President & CEO Ed Black, our panel will feature:
- Roberto Viola, Director General, Communications Networks, Content and Technology, European Commission (confirmed)
- Alan Davidson, Director of Digital Economy, U.S. Department of Commerce (confirmed)
- Julie Zoller, Senior Deputy Coordinator International Communication and Information Policy, U.S. Department of State (confirmed)
- Joel Kaplan, Vice President for Global Public Policy, Facebook (confirmed)
- Richard Nohe, General Counsel for BT Americas (confirmed)
Complimentary breakfast will be served. For more information, contact Maggie Clark Brennan at (202) 783-0070 x. 120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.