On April 12, CCIA invites you to join us for a luncheon panel event to discuss the implications of competition policy for the tech industry — in the U.S., in the EU and around the world.
Competition Policy and the Tech Industry: What is at Stake?
Thursday, April 12, 2018
12:00pm – 1:30pm
The Grand Hyatt
1000 H Street NW
With a special keynote address by Bruce Hoffman, Acting Director of the Bureau of Competition at the FTC, our panel of experts will include:
- Cristina Cafarra, Vice President, Head of European Competition Practice, Charles River Associates
- William E. Kovacic, Professor of Global Competition Law and Policy, George Washington University, and Director, Competition Law Center
- Marianela Lopez-Galdos, Director of Competition & Regulatory Policy, CCIA (moderator)
- Geoffrey Manne, Founder and Executive Director,International Center for Law and Economics
- Nicolas Petit, Visiting Scholar at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University and Professor, Law School of the University of Liege
Registration will open at 11:45am and the program will begin promptly at 12:15pm. Complimentary lunch will be served.