On Tuesday, April 14, CCIA Europe invites you to join us for a Transatlantic Internet Policy Reception in honor of Ambassador Daniel Sepulveda and Deputy Director-General Roberto Viola. The event will immediately follow the EU-U.S. Information Society Dialogue and coincides with the five year anniversary of CCIA’s Brussels office.
Transatlantic Internet Policy Reception
April 14, 2015
Thon Hotel EU, Rue de la Loi 75, 1040 Brussels
Keynote speeches will be followed by a panel discussion on “The Transatlantic Internet Relationship” featuring:
- Daniel Sepulveda (Deputy Assistant Secretary & U.S. Coordinator for International Communications and Information Policy, State Department).
- Roberto Viola (Deputy Director-General, Directorate General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology, European Commission)
- Erika Mann (Managing Director, Public Policy, Facebook)
- Larry Stone (President of Group Public & Government Affairs, BT Group)
- John Midgley (Head of Public Policy, Intuit, EU & Canada)
The event will conclude with a cocktail networking reception. Register now. Seats are limited!